Thursday, September 6, 2007

Welcome, one and all!


MEET THE EDITOR

CONRAD COLERIDGE
EDITING UP A STORM
AT HIS HOME IN BRASS CASTLE, NJ


As editor of Hirsh Horn's Weakly Blow, it is my pleasure to welcome you to this blog. You will be happy to hear, and I will be happy to say, that I am an editor of some repute. In addition to my editorial repute, I am a reputed bloggerist; indeed, bloggery is a craft for which I have received a diploma, though I can't find it right now and don't remember what it says.


Now for some pleasant personal information about myself. I live and write in Brass Castle, New Jersey and "pay the rent" as a Junior Redactionary at Allplace Insurance Redactions, Inc. Our motto: "You might as well give up right now."


I am a confirmed "cellar dweller" and currently reside in the basement of the DuStentch Ammonia and Households Solvents Packaging Facility, with my aunt and 16 cats.


Also, I am single and would like to meet a nice, plump lady.


I know you will enjoy Hirsh Horn's Weakly Blow, and that you will start by enjoying the slogan that I have just composed for it, in less than an hour:


Don't start your week without your Weakly Blow!


Good luck - and good blogging!

-CC-


Charles "Chuck" Hirshberg wuz here & thanks everyone else who wuz, too